Large adult novelty chains sell LOTS of men's supplements. Possibly $30 MILLION a year worth. Any legit supplement companies supplying them would bend over backwards to make them happy. If they don't have a copy of the certificate of analysis in the store, it's a sure bet a legitimate supplement producer would send them a copy for you ASAP with as little as a quick call or email. TRY IT!
Lots of Amazon & ebay merchants as well as independent internet supplement retailers indicate they have sold THOUSANDS of packages apiece. Might you be the first to ask them for a Certificate of Analysis? Wouldn't hurt to ask! ESPECIALLY if there might be $1,000.00 in it for you!
Major distributors are often the first stop for products once manufactured. Might companies like National Video Supply in California, Eldorado Trading Company in Colorado or East Coast News in New Jersey be able to hand you that $1,000.00 piece of paper? This would be my FIRST call!
Why a Contest Like This?
It's simple. One objective for our next National news release on men's supplements is to, in part, support our conclusions with this statement:
"A well-publicized $1,000.00 bounty for the ONLY document that can prove any of these supplements are legitimate went unclaimed after an entire month."
Is our $1,000.00 safe? We believe the well-documented issues with these products such as fictitious weights & distributor names, listing non-existent ingredients and failures to provide lot and expiration data on many means they couldn't come from even the sloppiest US-based supplement plant that's FDA and/or NSF compliant. Just in case, here are the rules...
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Only U.S. residents 18 years and older may participate.
2. Contest ends January 18th 2018. MaxLabs US reserves the right to extend the contest or terminate at an earlier date of their choosing without notice.
3. Submitting an entry constitutes the entrant's permission and full consent to use their first name, last initial and city/state in any announcements regarding the contest which may include internet postings, press releases and other media outlets at MaxLabs US discretion.
4. All entries must be addressed to:
5. A sheet legibly listing the full name of the sender, their US mailing address, daytime phone and preferred email address must accompany the submitted document.
6. Only the first qualifying submission will constitute a winner. If no qualifying submission is received, no prize will be paid.
7. No purchase is required.
8. Entries postmarked by non-U.S. locations are ineligible.
9. Required elements of a winning submission:
- "Certificate of Analysis" is printed on the submitted document.
- The name & address of the lab or facility that conducted the testing will be present.
- The name of the lab or facility must appear in current FDA and/or NSF records as being credentialed for the dietary supplements industry.
- The document clearly identifies the name of an "Eligible Supplement" listed herein and includes a lot number.
- The name listed will match one of the "Eligible Supplements" named below.
- Ingredients listed in the analysis must precisely match those listed on the packaging described that bears the corresponding UPC code listed in the "Eligible Supplements" section.
- The analysis must be free of obvious modifications and the issuing facility must provide acceptable validation (at MaxLabs US discretion) that the document is authentic and accurate.
10. Eligible Supplements
(All are single serving on hanging retail card)
NAME UPC CODE
Rhino Platinum 10K 649964965620
Rhino Ultimate 3500 641606290060
Rhino Blue 6K 641606290084
Poseidon Platinum 10000 682821007569
Krazzy Rhino 213621654167
Poseidon Platinum 3500 095842058760
White Panther 601577512899
Extreme Diamond 610079524729
Black Lion 4457812499014
Rhinomax 2500 494922715225
Alpha Man Extreme 3000 616320272319
Jaguar 11000 640793597716
Gold Lion 891875004602
Rhino 69 9000 640791521973
Exten Zone 5000 617135861156
Rhino MV7 610708203035
Rhino Black 5K 649964965644
Black Panther 728028285376
Black Mamba 7K 728028285451
Rhino HyperX 649964965606
Rhino bl4ck 4K 635414999741
Feeding Frenzy 602000066828
11. If any, the winning entrant will be mailed a check for $1,000.00 US dollars via registered U.S.P.S. Express Mail with DIRECT SIGNATURE REQUIRED within 5 business days of the contest end date. If check is returned to sender for inability to obtain signature, MaxLabs US will consider the winner invalidated, destroy the check and will be absolved of any further commitment to the winning entrant.
12. Winner is solely liable for any taxes or fees associated with the cash award.