Brief Video Version of "Does Red Fortera Really Work?"
Scroll Down for Full Detailed Text
Analysis by Charles Kraft, R.N.
Healthcare, Medical Device and Nutraceutical Expert
V.P. Functional Health, MaxLabs US
According to US Patent and Trademark office filings on behalf of Next Gen Health Solutions, Red Fortera hit the market in February 2016.
The Red Fortera pill came to our attention after a recent press release touted the formula as an effective sexual enhancer. Given its status as a relatively new product, there have been no thorough clinical Red Fortera Pill reviews that answer the question "Does Red Fortera Really Work" or whether it should.
Our analysis of the new red pill male enhancement found numerous important facts male consumers should be aware of before they rush to Walmart to "Try Red."
With ingredients worth less than a nickel per serving* there's a good reason it's sold at discount stores...
Clinical trials of combination herbal male enhancement products are few and far between, but there is plenty of published data available on the most frequently used ingredients.
RED FORTERA INGREDIENTS. 11 ITEMS:
1) LIGHWEIGHT! Niacin and Zinc - ONLY 105mg.
2) LIGHTWEIGHT! "Proprietary Blend" 9 - ONLY 545mg
SEE YELLOW BOXES BELOW.
The formula would be about 463mg shy of including even the lowest individually-studied minimum of 1000mg (cinnamon).
Zinc is simply listed as "Zinc."It would be expected a premium, clinically-designed product would specify: Zinc Citrate, Zinc Sulfate or Zinc Gluconate since there is a 21% variation in zinc content across these three forms and at 25mg their quantity is within the upper dosing range.
L-tyrosine is misspelled "L-tyrosene" which should not pass Quality Assurance check of the FDA-required Supplement Facts Panel at a top-tier manufacturer or pharmaceutical grade packaging plant.
RED FORTERA SIDE EFFECTS
Ingredients with Cautions Highlighted in Red:
- Tribulus terrestris has been around for a long time and is popular among bodybuilders, but it has not been conclusively proven effective for male sexual enhancement. Many of those seeking effective male sex pills could be in the age range where prostate issues are more prevalent. Tribulus has been documented to adversely impact benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Diabetics may also look to herbal male enhancement for vascular-related sexual challenges. Tribulus has been documented as causing alterations in blood glucose (blood sugar), so those with hypo/hyper glycemia and insulin-dependent diabetes should exercise caution.
- Maca root powder- This is a common ingredient in sex pills for women, mainly because it can mimic the effect of estrogen. There was an inconclusive study of its impact on sexual performance, but the studied dose was at least 4.5 times greater than the amount of maca that could be included in Red Fortera ingredients list. As for side effects men may be wary of the potential impact on hormone regulation.
- l-tyrosine- May impact thyroid hormone levels and has reportedly been observed with dosages as low as 200mg.
- Octacosanol- This ingredient appeared in the early 1950's and hasn't received much attention. There is no high-quality evidence to support its use as a male enhancement ingredient, but it does have some well-known drug interactions. Those who take sinemet (carbidopa/levodopa) are cautioned in many articles to steer clear of octacosanol.
- Yohimbe- It has a long list of contraindications that could exclude a huge portion of the population seeking natural male enhancement pills: Those with prostate problems, PTSD, high blood pressure or low blood pressure, chest pain or heart disease, anxiety, depression or diabetes all should exercise caution when it comes to this herbal option. This is a big deal when you consider the incidence of these conditions in the United States. Per the CDC around 75 million US citizens have hypertension, 40 million have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and 29 million are diabetic. Another 66 million have the other health problems found on that list.
Is it Worth the Price?
Are Red Fortera Pills a "Premium Product"
& What are Red Fortera Ingredients Worth
When it comes to sexual enhancement products, many people get caught up in the messaging on the packages, the shiny labels and the slick printing. What you really need to understand is the story told by the supplement facts panel.
Aside from the relatively tiny quantities of listed Red Fortera ingredients, we also pointed out in the illustration above things like "extraction ratios," "Portion of the botanicals (herbs) used" and "branded extracts." Most consumers don't understand that there are many variations and strengths of ingredients commonly used in sex pills and the ingredient panel of Red Fortera DOES NOT reflect this being a "premium" male enhancement pill.
Some male enhancement products use a lot of generic ingredients priced in the $10-$25 per Kilo range while premium producers use ingredients costing in the thousands per Kg.
If you have been looking where to buy Red Fortera and seen the Red Fortera price, then you just might be interested to see what the generic formula is actually worth.
Cost: Niacin and Zinc $0.00171
Cost of Octacosanol (80mg dose) $0.03328
465mg of P. Blend (at Max. Cost) $0.0116
Est. COST of RED FORTERA INGREDIENTS* $0.047
Red Fortera Pill Reviews Summary:
What's Better than Red Fortera?