EXAMPLES OF OLD SCHOOL HANGOVER CURES
These ALL have one thing in common...
Combinations of cheap stuff you could pick up off the shelf for 1/4 the price!
VITAMINS? ASPIRIN? CAFFEINE? Are these the best Hangover Cure?
If you have ever experienced a painful hangover, chances are you tried something to relieve the symptoms after it was too late. Maybe you took some over-the-counter pain reliever... ate a greasy breakfast... guzzled a bottle of pickle juice... or perhaps you took something resembling one of the products pictured above that claim to be the best hangover cure in the World? Safe bet is it didn't do much, if anything. It's time for something better!
Something that stops hangovers before they start.
Hangovers involve severe inflammation- Pounding headaches, an aching body and upset stomach among the most common problems.
Over-the-counter analgesics are the first thing most guys grab to get relief from these aches and pains, but safety concerns arise when it comes to taking these products close to alcohol- Acetaminophen (AKA Tylenol) is a no-no after more than 3 drinks and can have serious effects on the liver, while aspirin and ibuprofen (AKA Motrin) can upset an inflamed stomach.
Typical pain relievers also do absolutely NOTHING for the fatigue and anxiety hangovers produce.
It is time for a powerful alternative to hangover remedies centered on vitamins- The body just doesn't absorb much of vitamin supplements and ordinary products just don’t tackle painful inflammation.
The body’s pain pathways such as “TNF-alpha,” “NO,” “NF-kB,” and “Cox-2” aren’t familiar terms to most, but a vast amount of science supports consideration of ingredients such as those used in IMPRESS!® because of their natural effects on them. The substances these extracts are derived from enjoy an important common bond- they have all been studied for their anti-inflammatory and/or analgesic properties.
When it comes to hangover relief, OTC pain relievers and other hangover remedies are now OUTCLASSED. IMPRESS!® before a night on the town means awaking to a “Clear Tomorrow.” The powerful formula also goes the extra mile for men by including Sensoril® Cereboost™ and Zaffronel®- extracts supporting energy, working memory and anxiety- essential for someone who needs to function at work or in class the next day.
Keeping men Sharp & Energized Today, Impressive Tonight and Clear Tomorrow refers to the formula’s objectives of enhancing cognition, energy, stamina, libido and lastly- its amazing role as the best hangover cure. The U.S. Pat. Pend. Formula is a combination of 9 highly-refined natural ingredients. The producers of the name brand content include prestigeous World leaders such as Natreon, Naturex and Sabinsa.
Look for name brand content in other hangover remedies- It won't be there.
It is best to take IMPRESS!® prior to drinking, but it works well as hangover cure the morning after if forgotten as a preventative measure the night before.
IMPRESS!® isn’t recommended for women- the ingredients designed to support testosterone in men can reduce the effectiveness of oral contraceptives, increasing risk of unintended pregnancy.
References Supporting the Use of Our Natural Ingredients that make IMPRESS! the best hangover cure- PERIOD.
- Ling J, Stephens R, Heffernan TM (June 2010). "Cognitive and psychomotor performance during alcohol hangover". Current Drug Abuse Reviews. 3 (2): 80–7. PMID 20712592.
- Wiese JG, Shlipak MG, Browner WS (June 2000). "The alcohol hangover". Annals of Internal Medicine. 132 (11): 897–902. PMID 10836917.
- Wu JF, Dong JC, Xu CQ (2009). “Effects of icariin on inflammation model stimulated by lipopolysaccharide in vitro and in vivo”. Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. 29(4):330-4. PMID 19526759.
- Kilambi Pundarikakshudu, Deepak H. Shah, et al (2016). “Anti-inflammatory activity of fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum Linn) seed petroleum ether extract” Indian J Pharmacol. 48(4): 441–444. doi: 10.4103/0253-7613.186195. PMCID: PMC4980935.
- Han YM, Woo SU, et al (2016) “Antiinflammatory and analgesic effects of Eurycoma longifolia extracts.“ Archives of Pharmacal Research. 39(3):421-8. doi: 10.1007/s12272-016-0711-2. Epub 2016 Jan 30.
- Dey, A., Chatterjee, S.S. & Kumar, V. (2016) “Analgesic activity of a Withania somnifera extract.” Orient Pharm Exp Med. 16: 295. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13596-016-0245-7
- Jin Y, Kotakadi VS, Ying L, et al. "American ginseng suppresses inflammation and DNA damage associated with mouse colitis." Carcinogenesis. 2008;29(12):2351-2359. doi:10.1093/carcin/bgn211.
- Lee BJ, Lin JS, et al. Antiinflammatory effects of L-carnitine supplementation in coronary artery disease patients. Nutrition. 2015 Mar;31(3):475-9. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.001. Epub 2014 Oct 16.
- Mahmoudzadeh L, Najafi H, Ashtiyani SC, Yarijani ZM. “Anti-inflammatory and protective effects of saffron extract in ischaemia/reperfusion-induced acute kidney injury.” Nephrology (Carlton). 2017 Oct;22(10):748-754. doi: 10.1111/nep.12849. PMID: 27381453.
- Kotakadi VS, Jin Y, Hofseth AB, et al. Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 has anti-inflammatory properties and ameliorates colitis in mice by driving effector T cell apoptosis. Carcinogenesis. 2008;29(9):1799-1806. doi:10.1093/carcin/bgn143.