Frequently Asked Questions
1. Question: I don't see zinc or other dietary vitamins listed as ingredients. Why not? A lot of other pills say zinc is the "silver bullet" for sexual enhancement.
Answer: High-potency bioactives you don't get in your diet is the focus. Zinc is a popular story in male enhancement, but even the typical fast food diet is likely to provide the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Supplemental zinc isn't going to have any impact. We are fans of vitamins & minerals, but not in this type of product.
2. Question: I felt euphoric when I took IMPRESS! Is it really a safe, natural product?
Answer: Yes. IMPRESS! contains high-potency natural bioactives which are extracts from naturally occurring ingredients. The dosage is aligned to the average American male weight of 192 lb. The ingredients aligned to our "Sharp & Energized" category may contribute to the euphoric feeling you suggest, particularly if IMPRESS! is taken with alcohol or you are well below the average weight. If you don't care for the feeling, try taking just one of the two 800mg capsules next time.
3. Question: Why does IMPRESS! discriminate against women? Why can't they take it too?
Answer: The most important reason women should not take IMPRESS! is that it can suppress the effectiveness of oral contraceptives, increasing the risk of pregnancy. Other reasons include the higher dosage intended for men and the fact our women's formula will contain bioactives specifically aligned to their needs and unique physiology.
4. Question: Why does IMPRESS! state "Globally-Sourced Content" on the package instead of "Made in the USA?"
Answer: We love American-made products too. IMPRESS! is designed, tested, assembled and packaged in the USA. Unfortunately, the ingredients commonly found in these types of products don't grow in the U.S. climate. Our US-based supplier partners operate sophisticated plants worldwide to bring in the absolute best raw materials.
5. Question: I have looked at sexual enhancement pills that claim to work for three, five or even seven days. Are they better than IMPRESS! ?
Answer: Claims of sexual enhancement pills working for periods of 3-5 days (or longer) are just hype from unethical manufacturers. Consider the long-acting prescription ED medication Cialis (Tadalafil) which is excreted entirely from the body in 36 hours. Many of the Chinese brands that spike their pills with Tadalafil (or similar) make these claims, but even large doses of these adulterants will not cause them to remain in the system longer- It only increases risk of toxicity.
6. Question: If I take IMPRESS! while I'm at work, will I be walking around with an erection all day?
Answer: Probably not, but that depends on your situation. IMPRESS! will not cause an involuntary / spontaneous erection in the absence of stimulation, but if you do become aroused the erection may be more pronounced.
7. Question: Why doesn't IMPRESS! come in bottles?
Answer: IMPRESS! was conceived as a special treat men would enjoy on "big days," weekends, "special nights," vacations, etc., so the pocked-sized two pack made sense. Fast-acting IMPRESS! is not "a program" that you have to take every day, but if demand by "daily use" fans necessitates, we will introduce a bottled version.
8. Question: I didn't see a "Satisfaction Guarantee." What's the deal?
Answer: We only guarantee that your order will arrive undamaged. "Satisfaction Guarantees" are typically seen with the large bottles or boxes of scam pills. Many of those products only contain about $2 worth of generic ingredients per bottle and cost $39 or more (see our review of Vimax pills). IMPRESS! costs too much to make to give it away free. If you're skeptical, get a two-pack to try. Whatever your opinion, vote with social media and your wallet. We know you'll be back. If you have a problem or question please call us at 844.MAX.LABS.
9. Question: Will IMPRESS! make my penis larger or make my penis longer?
Answer: We do not claim IMPRESS! will make your penis larger permanently. It does however contain ingredients intended to increase blood-flow which may result in harder, longer or thicker erections temporarily while the product is in effect.
10. Question: Do I have to worry about discreet packaging of my shipment?
Answer: No, a plain USPS box is what ships.